Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shopping again!!

I know so sad!! I am supposed to be purging and packing. Well I have done a lot of that.  I gave a bunch of stuff to my friend and I am still swamped with Scrapbooking stuff.  This job will get done!!  I can do anything (fly lady vid of that little girl singing in the mirror)  any way here are some goodies.

thank you all for your wonderful comments.  I am moving so hopefully I will get to do one more video before my move.  it will take me about a week to get to our destination Texas here we come!!!


1 comment:

  1. Cool finds! I love the picture frames and the cupcake ribbon is super cute. I also like the "freebie" you found...what a bonus! Woohoo...you are moving to Texas! (I'm excited for you...lol) Hope you have a safe move. :)

    ReplyDelete