Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I have been gone for soooo long!!  Well I moved and am about to have a baby!!! Yay!!  I have a new scrapbook room so I am so super excited about that!!  I will post  a vid when I get it 100% done.  Then when it is all done I will mess it up again LOL!! well hopefully not.

Here is a mini I made for a friend.  I have 8 or 9 friends that are pregnant right now not including my self.  Folks have been busy hee hee!!  God bless everyone!!

Oh and I have plans to make some kits and things available for purchase I am soooooo excited about trying this out.  


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby! The mini is cute..love your new scrap room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back. You've been missed. Great job on the mini. Can't wait to see your finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your soon-to-be bundle of joy! :-)

    p.s. I have a Blog Award waiting for you, on my blog.

    Linda
    http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete